Thursday 6 October 2011

Microsoft Windows Media Player 11


Microsoft Windows Media Player description-

The best media player (movie & music)

"I recently had the pleasure of visiting the Microsoft campus in Redmond, Wash. to experience Windows Media Player 11 for Windows Vista.

While there, I got a hands-on, close-up look at the coolest new Media Player features. I spent time exploring the streamlined interface; I downloaded music from the upcoming MTV Networks music service URGE; and I spent hours customizing views, album art size, and song lists. Media Player 11 had everything I had hoped the new version would and more, as well as just about everything I'd read from the wish lists of community newsgroup posters in the past. It didn't take long to figure out that this was a total makeover of the last version.


24.5 MB / Windows XP / 2003 / Vista / XP X64

No comments:

Post a Comment